Dharmanand Uniyal Government Degree College, Narendranagar (Tehri Garhwal), Uttarakhand.
According to the UGC regulation (UGC-Rag/C/96(15)/SCHE/20009) circulated on April 13, 2009, ragging in higher educational institutions is strictly prohibited and totally banned,
and anyone found guilty of ragging is liable in any one or more than one way. Dharmanand Uniyal Government Degree College Narendranagar has a well built anti-ragging mechanism followed as per the
- Adequate publicity through various medium.
- Installation of CCTV cameras covering significant area of the college
- Organising anti ragging awareness programme among the students specially among new comers
- Anti-ragging declaration undertaken from the newly admitted students and their parents as well
- Regular interaction and counselling with the students, identification of trouble- triggers etc.
CLick here for antiragging regulations
Committee Members of Anti-ragging Cell
Dr. Chanda T Nautiyal - Convenor
Dr. Sudha Rani